Saturday, December 15, 2007

Finished!

There but by the grace of very very very strong Italian coffee and my collection of Rush cds, I finished the thesis, got it turned in, and flew through my remaining interviews. Woo! What does this all mean?

It means that I am done with classes (even though I still technically have class for through Wednesday... but i've taken all of my finals already), and can really just relax and enjoy my final week in France.

Plans for the week include:

*end of semester party tonight
*fake-Christmas dinner and xmas light viewing with my host family tomorrow night
*packing
*cleaning
*Christmas party with the other Americans Wednesday night
*taking people to the airport and train station on Thursday and Friday
*leaving Friday night at 11:00

I'll get more introspective on all of the soon, I promise.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yea, you successfully studied abroad! Time to come home. :) Aaaaand I found your Christmas present!!

Kristy said...

Time to relax and enjoy=) Great job!

Mrs. Eshbaugh said...

I hope you don't have too much cleaning to do!!! :)
Can't wait till Sunday!!
Kailyn's drooling just thinking of it!